Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Real Men Cook... and have teeth!!!


Chef Boyadee... a man.



Emeril Legasse... a man with a Jeri curl... never the less a man (hell I'd date him)




G. Garvin.... a sexy, tall, built, chocolate african american male that just happens to cook (call me!! lol)



Colonol Sanders a man!

Julia Child... I digress...





What is the point!!! That point is that real man do cook and have teeth!!! Which is why I stand to prove it by going to the Real Men Cook extravaganza. I stand to prove that their are more men that cook then the dude from waffle house with no teeth!!!




These men will have teeth (maybe not a full set) but dag gone it they will have all their front teeth.

I will come back with my pics and prove once and for all that this can be done that Real Men Cook and have teeth.



Smile!!! :-)

1 comment:

Evil E said...

Give me a real man who can cook and I know I had died and gone to heaven :).